Many business owners feel that bookkeeping is a boring, time consuming, “must-do” job. But not me. I love it. Not just because I love numbers, but because I love what my services do for you and your state of mind.
Healthy books, healthy business, healthy you.
Xero Certified Advisor
As a Xero Certified Advisor, I use the Xero “cloud-based” accounting software as it is the best in Australia. If you don’t already use Xero, I offer Xero Conversion and Training services, and I promise you, you will never look back. In fact you’ll wish you made the switch years ago.
My standard bookkeeping service makes sure that your bills are never overdue, your invoices are paid on timeyour payroll is streamlined, and your books are always up-to-date.
This “Bookkeeping” part of my service includes:
- Data entry of bills and receipts
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Bill payments (with remittance advice)
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll (with payslips)
- Invoicing and debtor management
- Payroll and HR management
- Superannuation, workers’ compensation, payroll tax and payment summaries
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS or IAS returns
- Monthly management reports (including P&L, Balance Sheet and KPI reporting)
- Easy-to-understand analysis of those reports
- Preparation of draft end-of-year accounts for the accountant to check and lodge
With me, the bookkeeping is just the beginning; it is the means to the ends. The exciting part is the next step, my Profit Improving services, from which I help you get financial clarity, less stress and more profit for your time.