Many business owners feel that bookkeeping is a boring, time consuming, “must-do” job. But not me. I love it. Not just because I love numbers, but because I love what my Bookkeeping Plus Finance Management service does for you and your state of mind.
Healthy books, healthy business, healthy you.
Xero Certified Advisor
As a Xero Certified Advisor, I use the Xero “cloud-based” accounting software as it is the best in Australia. If you don’t already use Xero, I offer Xero Conversion and Training services, and I promise you, you will never look back. In fact you’ll wish you made the switch years ago.
My standard bookkeeping service makes sure that your bills are never overdue, your invoices are paid on time, your payroll is streamlined, and your books are always up-to-date.
Bookkeeping Plus Services
This “Bookkeeping” part of my service includes:
- Data entry of bills and receipts
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Bill payments (with remittance advice)
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payroll (with payslips)
- Invoicing and debtor management
- Superannuation, workers’ compensation, payroll tax and payment summaries
- Recording and maintenance of employee details and staff entitlements
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS or IAS returns
With me, the bookkeeping is just the beginning, it is the means to the ends. The exciting part is the next step, my Finance Management services, from which I help you get financial clarity, less stress and more profit for your time.